Lately, I've been thinking about the things that make life fun about having kids. I don't want to forget them, even though I know I'm bound to. I figure, while they're on my mind, why not record them? So, if you're interested... read on. If not, go back to my tag post and read it again because I know that was COMPLETELY enlightening.
I love...
*when Jacob randomly rubs my back just because he wants to.
*how Abbie says "scootch". She says, "scoops!"
*also how she says glasses which comes out, "glagles".
*how Ashley will share almost anything with anyone.
*how Katie can laugh at herself and she mixes up her words all..the..time.
*that Abbie asks for me to "give me hug" and then she won't let go.
*that Jacob writes Matt and I random notes telling us how much he is thankful for what we do for him.
*that Ashley LOVES to help Abbie have a happy day. She will do it at almost any cost.
*that Abbie uses a pretend pacifier. What is it you ask? a fake food mushroom.
*that Jacob wants to excel at everything he tries.
*that Katie has such a good imagination.
*some mornings I get out of bed to find Abbie in Katie's bed, snuggled up tight and they are reading stories together.
*that all the kids love to be with me. (sometimes to my demise mind you)
*that Ashley loves to sing.
*that Katie loves to dance.
*that I don't have to fight the kids to do other things besides watch the brain waster. (T.V.)
*that Jacob looks for opportunities to rake other people's leaves. He really enjoys doing that!
*that the kids love the Parker's. (our neighbors, their "other" grandparents!)
*that Jacob is a hard worker.
*that Jacob and Ashley stick up for each other at school.
*that Ashley can make friends with just about anyone.
*the way Abbie says flip flops.... "pleep plops".
So... that's what I can think of right now. I love our family so much. They all add something unique (sometimes frustrating) and fun to our lives.
07 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love this post. There are so many precious little things that make being a mother the greatest. You are such an amazing mom!
Ok, Madre!! I am reading thru this and come to the Parker part and was so honored that you put our family in your family's blog. I love reading all of the wonderful things the kids do, and must add about AbbieJane singing while holding the hymn book! How cute is THAT? We love you guys a TON!
Post a Comment