I've been tagged. So, here are the answers to all your deepest darkest questions you have always wanted to ask me and never had the courage.
1. What's your favorite food to eat? Favorite to prepare? Same or different and why?
Honestly? I don't have a favorite food to eat. I like most all foods I have been daring enough to try. (note, I am not too daring.) I like to prepare all foods. I LOVE to make a full meal and time everything to be done at the same time so it's all as fresh and yummy as possible. Very fun for me.
2. If you could have one talent that was truly outstanding, what would it be?
I would want to be outstanding at speaking in front of large groups of people. And being eloquent while doing it. I love listening to someone who can articulate their thoughts well. It always lends itself to good discussion. Me? my face goes red, I suddenly forget everything I was going to say and can't feel my hands.
3. What is your favorite thing about being married?
I love that I am married to someone who makes me a better person by knowing him. I would like to think we complement each other very well. I also like that he understands my sarcastic sense of humor and doesn't get embarrassed when he has to explain that fact to others....
4. Best childhood Christmas gift?
I think probably my most anticipated childhood Christmas gift was a cabbage patch doll. It came with a pink dress, white shoes and an extra outfit that had wire sewed inside so you could shape the doll to stay in different positions. My sister, Lisa and I both got one and we like to play with them together.
5. Favorite thing to do in Autumn?
Wellllll..... there's lots of different things so I will name those instead. Go to the pumpkin patch, go for a drive up the canyon to look at the pretty views, carve pumpkins, go searching for pretty leaves with the kids, go on walks, (new one) make caramel apples with the kids, go to a football game with my honey, trick-or-treating with the kids ( I LOVE to watch them be so excited!), make pumpkin pancakes for breakfast, watch my favorite mountain change colors. That's pretty much all I can think of now so I will stop there.
6. Most awkward moment with someone you didn't know.
Before we had Jacob, I worked in a bankruptcy office. We always had debt collectors calling to confirm whether or not their customer had filed bankruptcy or not (if they have, the debt collectors can't call them anymore). There was one debt collector that called and I asked very politely if I could put HIM on hold. Before she answered my question, she informed me she was not a HIM but in fact a HER. I did NOT want to finish that call!!
7. If you had a grocery store, what would it be named and why?
The-store-where-everything-is-on-sale-all-the-time-and-you-don't-feel-like-you're-getting-ripped-off. I suddenly feel like I shouldn't go into the business of naming stores.....
8. Wooden pencils vs. mechanical pencils - give the pros and cons.
Wooden pencils... I love writing with a wooden pencil when it's a little dull. I don't know why, I just do. But it does seem like there is never enough eraser to go around!
Mechanical pencils... I like clicking the lead out to be the perfect length. Sometimes I even push the lead back in and try clicking it out again. Just so it's perfect. But, I think it should come with an endless supply of lead. Indestructible pencil should = endless supply of lead.
So there you go. Much needed information about me. I know you feel enlightened!! If you want to answer the same questions on your own blog, go ahead. No pressure!
22 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The part about mechanical pencils changed my life - AMAZING.
Also, I'm totally late to the party, but CONGRATS ON HAVING ANOTHER BOY!! You guys need more testoterone around there. In fact, I have a boy or two you could borrow....or just have.
I feel enlightened.
I've been wanting to make pumpkin pancakes. Do you have a "to die for" recipe that I can use?
:)
Ditto on the pumpkin pancake recipe. It's nice to read about you since I almost NEVER talk to you. I miss you, Cathy. I think you are very funny ... albeit sarcastic.
Post a Comment