Congrats Cathy!!! So happy for you guys!! How are you feeling?
Congrats!! I am excited for you and Jacob!
YEah!! That's awesome! I don't know obviously from experience but I think boys would be funner.
Hey! I found your blog one day when I was on facebook... Just thought you should know...Congratulations! Another boy will be so fun.-Tiffany Searle
YAY!!! You all must be thrilled! Whoohoo!
Congratulations! I bet big brother is thrilled.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats Cathy!!! So happy for you guys!! How are you feeling?
Congrats!! I am excited for you and Jacob!
YEah!! That's awesome! I don't know obviously from experience but I think boys would be funner.
Hey! I found your blog one day when I was on facebook... Just thought you should know...
Congratulations! Another boy will be so fun.
-Tiffany Searle
YAY!!! You all must be thrilled! Whoohoo!
Congratulations! I bet big brother is thrilled.
Post a Comment