09 September 2009

Abbie is one!!!

Here is the birthday girl! Abbie was born September 2, 2008. I cannot believe it has been a year already. Time flies! Here are some highlights of her family birthday party.


The presents. (some anyway. I didn't want to bore you with EVERY picture!)




The cake. (for the party-goers)


Abbie's cake made exclusively for her, by me.









Abbie's cake made especially for her by me..... demolished in a matter of minutes. She's lucky I love her!


Some of the guests.


Some more of the guests.


We have completely enjoyed Abigail in our family. She is a very happy baby and loves to laugh and play with her brother and sisters. We look forward to many more joy filled years with her.
WE LOVE YOU ABBIE!!!

3 comments:

Jay and Amanda said...

Great job on the cakes, I always forget that you used to do that professionally. They looked awesome, no way am I going to let you see some of mine :)

melissabastow said...

Abbie is a cutey. And I love that cake she demolished! Does it feel to you that time just keeps going faster as you get older? I swear the universe is playing tricks on us.

big8smiley said...

That was a fun little party. Her cake was really cute, although that particular cake happened to look exactly like throwup after it was demolished. Thank goodness we all saw it "pretty" first.

Nice pictures!