13 June 2009

Who doesn't love the park?

Matt and I were leading the caravan of people home. We missed the turnoff for the shorter route and so we decided to go in to Salina and eat lunch. Kelly and Jeanice used to live there and so they knew of a fun park we could go to. As you can see, Abbie was happy to be free from her car seat.


The circle swing was favorite. Jonathan (Jeanice's son) was happy to help Katie have fun on the swing too.


I didn't realize Katie was so proficient at climbing until I saw her quickly mastering this set of tricky stairs.


This is a proud mom moment. Ashley was more than happy to give Isaac a push on the swing.



Do you remember this toy? The kids all had a blast on it. Ashley had so much fun that she threw up in a bag on the final leg of the journey.


Abbie's new found love. Swinging.


I just had to take a picture of the after camping bath water! If for nothing else, this is proof that the kids lived it up during this camping trip.

3 comments:

big8smiley said...

Kids are all great at climbing! It always makes me nervous to watch them master it, though. That merry go round reminds me of when we were in that park in Adair, Iowa and we were pushing the merry go round so fast trying to get each other to fly off. Those things make me so sick! I don't blame her for throwing up.

Lisa said...

Fun park. That bath water is a sure sign that the kids had fun. Almost every time we go camping down there, half the time the kids are playing in the dirt. Thus, dirt = fun.

Hannah said...

What a fun Merry-Go-Round! One can hardly find those anymore. I remember my brother crawling under one at our town park while we were spinning REALLY FAST and he busted his head open ... maybe that's why they can hardly be found anymore!