Jacob was intrigued by all the lizards that were around. Shay finally caught one so Jacob could be in a picture with it. They were too fast for Jacob to catch one himself. Thanks Shaylee!!
I am a Wolf den leader and last week, I taught the boys about safety if they get lost. I gave each of them a whistle so if they get lost, they could blow it so someone would hear them and be able to find them. Apparently someone else was listening. A lot of the time during our hike, I would hear Ashley quietly whistling. When I asked her why she was whistling she said, "So if I get lost, you can find me." I believe she was whistling for this picture.
This was one of the rock walls we saw on our hike. The divets in the wall are formed by water during the flash floods. Cool huh? I just noticed, the rock in one of the inlets in the rock looks like a heart..... awe, how sweet!
Fuzzy family photo. But a family photo nonetheless.
This video clip is how I occupied Katie now and again so she wouldn't think so much about her tired feet. She really got into it.
What a cute baby. And a VERY handsome man!!
Another cool rock formation and a couple of cute girls.
A perfect seat for little bums.
Amazing rock walls.
We had to go up and around right here because the pathway was blocked off by big rocks. I have heard that during a flash flood in this area, the water can get ten feet deep. YIKES!!

1 comment:
Awwa, sad ... for Katie ... and myself! I feel like crying because I'm so mad at Ben for planning so many stupid Boy Scouts activities the weekend before AND after the trip! I REALLY wanted to go!
Post a Comment