28 May 2009

Nelson's save the day!!!

It rained hard this past Sunday. The kids ran outside for what I thought was going to be just a minute. They were outside longer than I expected so I went to check on them. They were all huddled around a mass of potato bugs. Here is the reason why they had so many....

3 comments:

big8smiley said...

I'm so grateful they saved all of those! I was afraid they were on the verge of extinction, but fear no more! I wonder whose idea that was to begin with . . . and why they didn't also save the ants.

Shnopa said...

What a nice collection. My kids would have joined right in. There's a lot going on at the Nelson residence ... kid heaven!!

melissabastow said...

Speaking on behalf of potato bugs everywhere (because I was elected queen of the potato bugs a few months ago), "Thank you for your valiant efforts!" And I'm sure there were multiple rounds of little potato feet clapping.