28 May 2009

Ashley's dance review & graduation.

I know this post is a little late. Ashley's review was actually the first part of May but in doing some posting tonight, I found the pictures I took of her. What a cutie! She did 2 dances that night. The first was performed to the song "How did you know". The second was a song from Mamma Mia. She loved dance this year and she LOVES her teacher. We will probably put her in again this next year. Due to my lack of camera skills, you have a great view of the people's heads directly in front of us. :) Ashley is in the center of both pictures. You can take my word for it, or click on the picture for a larger view.



So it's official. Ashley has graduated from preschool. Her program was on May 17th and it was lovely. The theme was "America". They sang songs and each had their little part. Ashley's part was, "At dawn, Key saw the American flag still flying." She did a superb job of relaying her part to the audience.

Pretty much the whole time, Ashley and the little girl next to her did not pay attention. They would giggle and laugh with each other and sang part of the songs. My favorite song they sang was "Goober Peas." Oh, Ashley did grace the audience a few times with picking her nose and eating the remains. SICK-O! Why do kids do that??!! If you notice the picture below, Ashley and the little girl put their graduation hats on early. The bells they are holding were under their seats. As were the hats. I think they thought when it was the bell song, part of the costume was the hat. After each of the bell songs were over, they took their hats off and placed them neatly under their chair again.

Ashley and her teacher Miss Julie. She was a great teacher and I will miss her. She will not be teaching anymore after this year.

3 comments:

big8smiley said...

Ashley has such a cute little personality! She's funny. :) It's kind of nice that she was the booger eater because now you can truly sympathize with other parents who find themselves in the same situation.

I really like her dance picture with the roses! She looks so cute all fixed up!

Lisa said...

That's nice she could be in dance and preschool. I'll bet she loved both. She is a sweet little girl. I also think the picture of her in her dance costume is so cute!

Shnopa said...

I love the whole story. Ashley is a very happy little girl and does her best at everything ... even nose picking. I'm sorry she graced everyone with that little stunt. But I also like the hat and whistle part of the story. I also have some dance pictures with barely recognizable dancers. She looks beautiful in her outfit.