Here are the results of a toddler that won't take a regular nap. Flattering pictures I know. But you can't mask the truth. Let's just say that she was VERY VERY tired!
03 May 2009
A few pictures to enjoy.
A card Jacob made for me at school. I'm assuming it's for Mother's Day but he gave it to me early.


Translation? Dear Mom, I know you love me and care for me.
Here are the results of a toddler that won't take a regular nap. Flattering pictures I know. But you can't mask the truth. Let's just say that she was VERY VERY tired!

You know how tired we get around here of blowing kids food so they can eat it? Well, here is Matt's innovative way around that. A simple slice with a knife, a couple chips placed strategically and there you have it. I know you'll try it. You don't have to feel embarrassed!
Here are the results of a toddler that won't take a regular nap. Flattering pictures I know. But you can't mask the truth. Let's just say that she was VERY VERY tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, Matt. That is quite creative. I could use a creative dinner helper around here as well. Got any ideas for not having to blow ramen noodles? On another note - how on earth do kids sleep in such odd positions? It's funny!
It's so hilarious, but sad at the same time when kids fall asleep at the table. She looks so funny (sorry to be so blunt, but she does). I also love the note Jacob wrote to you. It's so cute. As far as the hot dog is concerned, great idea, but it looks like it might just bite back. Watch out, kids!
Matt makes me laugh. He's so practical and reminds me of a little boy sometimes. I don't mean that rudely. He has a certain excitement about the world that is boyish and charming. I love his hotdog cooling mechanism.
And OH MY GOSH!!! Those pictures of Katie are HILARIOUS. I showed them to Paige last night and we laughed and laughed. I love it!!
Post a Comment