17 January 2009
I love my baby!
Here is how Abbie looks just about every time I even look at her. She is such a happy baby! She loves to play with anyone in our family and is pretty laid back. She loves to play pat-a-cake and to be tickled. She loves to explore toys or pretty much anything that is given to her. She slobbers like CRAZY!! I don't know why but all of our babies have had slobber issues at this age. It gets pretty buggy but what am I to do. So yes, I am a mom who has slobber wiped on her pants for no other reason than that I am too lazy to get up and get a burp cloth. She also loves me to sing "My little buttercup" from the 3 Amigos. Every time I sing it to her, I get a smile. I love her so much and am so happy she is ours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She is a very cute, fun, happy little baby girl. :) I used to sing that song to my babies too! They always loved it and would smile about it. Funny you would pick the same song! Now that Athena and Samantha are older they watch 3 Amigos and still just love that song.
I love hearing her coo too. She's a cutey!
Abbie is a very sweet baby. She has a smile for anyone who pays attention to her. She is a nice addition to the family.
how fun. You've gotta love the spit on your clothes thing. Anyway she is a cutie.
Post a Comment