Ashley has a little crush. The name? Aiden Clifford. He is in her preschool class. Tonight, we were sitting around the dinner table when she announced that at preschool, she was going to start playing with boy toys so she could play with Aiden Clifford. I explained to her that she didn't have to pretend to like other toys just so kids would like her. Matt piped in, "yeah. Maybe you could ask him if he would play barbies with you." Ashley was quiet for a minute and then said, "there's no Kimafee in my class." After much thought, we realized that she thought Matt said 'ask Kimafee would play barbies with you.' I laughed and laughed and laughed. Then I laughed some more. HILARIOUS!!!
26 January 2009
funny funny.
Ashley has a little crush. The name? Aiden Clifford. He is in her preschool class. Tonight, we were sitting around the dinner table when she announced that at preschool, she was going to start playing with boy toys so she could play with Aiden Clifford. I explained to her that she didn't have to pretend to like other toys just so kids would like her. Matt piped in, "yeah. Maybe you could ask him if he would play barbies with you." Ashley was quiet for a minute and then said, "there's no Kimafee in my class." After much thought, we realized that she thought Matt said 'ask Kimafee would play barbies with you.' I laughed and laughed and laughed. Then I laughed some more. HILARIOUS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ashley is funny.
Hannah's first crush was very bossy - he would have never played Barbies. And his name wasn't Kimothay either.
It took me a minute to get it, but that is funny!! Ashley is so cute.
Lol! That is way too funny.
Kinda crazy to think that you already have a child old enough to have a crush. Sometimes I feel so old.
I still think that's so funny! Who knew she wouldn't understand? No wonder kids act so clueless sometimes.
Post a Comment