17 January 2009

cute Katie

I was organizing kids clothes the other day, a never-ending job, and I had thrown a bunch of clothes in the give-away pile. Katie started going through it and decided to throw an outfit together. The funny thing about this outfit is

Sweater: 4T
Shoes: a wee bit big
Shorts: 3-6 months?!

You can tell she didn't get her bum size from me.

4 comments:

big8smiley said...

That's how shorts go. That's what I love about summer, you can finally get something that fits a skinny kid's waist and bum! She looks lovely. :)

Lisa said...

Shorts and a sweater...she must live in Utah!

Shnopa said...

I remember Paige putting on the tiniest clothes as she got bigger. She wears some things until the last possible moment. She put on a pair of barely fitting capris yesterday and walked around the house all stiff until she got too uncomfortable.

I think Katie is always cute. She is another smiley kid in your family.

Growing-up-walker said...

Too Cute! Oh did your sister tell you we saw her and her husband at the movie? She looks so cute and pregnant. Number five right?