23 November 2008
Happy day!!
So today was unlike any other day that I have seen in months. We got to church, no complaining from kids while going to class. Abbie sleeps through Relief Society allowing me to listen to a wonderful lesson on President Monson's general conference talk about having hope. Abbie sleeps through Sunday School. I wake Abbie up to feed her, she goes back to sleep when she's done. No fighting from kids pretty much all through Sacrament meeting. Abbie sleeps through half of that too! We get home, have lunch, all kids AGREE to quiet time. YIPPEE!!! Ashley, Katie and Abigail fall asleep. Jacob plays quietly and reads and I get a blessed 2 1/2 hour nap. Did you hear that? A 2 1/2 hour nap!! Who thought today could be such a lovely day. My Heavenly Father must have known I needed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those times don't come along often. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of it. Way to go, Jacob, letting mom rest without disrupting. That's wonderful!
-S-
Sweet day! I'm glad you wrote it down so you can go back and read about it later. :)
Now that IS my kind of day! :) Heaven sends us days like this. . . I think for every one moment of peace, I forget about 10 moments of not-so-peaceful-life with small children. What a blessing! :)
Yeah for days like that! Its been a while since Kimball has been that good through church.
I love it, Cathy! You truly deserve it, take it from someone who sits two rows in front of you at church
; ) lol
Post a Comment