03 November 2008

A brand spanking new do.


Katie HATES to have her hair done. Every day that I get up the umph to do her hair, she cries the whole time. So today, I asked her if she wanted long hair like Ashley or short hair like Mom. You can see what she chose. I think she looks cute and she likes it a lot. After I got done with her hair, she was crying because.... that's what she does best lately. I went and got a mirror for her to look at herself and when she saw her hair, she stopped crying and said, "I like it! I like it mom!" I still had to bribe her with candy for her to let me take her picture.


5 comments:

melissabastow said...

Katie is such a cutie. I love her new haircut, and now you don't have to torture her with rubberbands anymore. I'm really hoping that Tally likes having her hair done, because Hannah is always so willing to do whatever, which is good because I'm not that good at doing hair, and I can't even imagine trying to do it while the kid is moving their head and screaming.
Great, I just jinxed myself, didn't I?

Lisa said...

I like it!

big8smiley said...

Her hair looks so cute! She looks more grown up to me. You really did a good job on the haircut.

Juli said...

Wow, you did an amazing job! I don't think I could have done as well! Katie looks adorable. Too cute!

Naomi said...

Katie looks just like you! Great job on the haircut!