03 November 2008
HALLOWEEN!!!!
Jacob, Ashley and Katie were all SO excited to go trick or treating. If you can't tell, Ashley is Rose as she calls her. I think it's actually Aurora (from Sleeping Beauty). Katie is a witch and Jacob is a makeshift ghost. He really wanted to be a ghost but couldn't wear anything covering his head to school or the trunk or treat so we improvised.
Abigail on Halloween. We didn't dress her up. To be quite honest, I like seeing the kids excited about Halloween and going trick-or-treating because I remember when I was young being so excited I could hardly contain myself. But now-a-days, I really don't get into it. Hence the no baby dress up.
Katie had a ball tonight. When we went around my parents neighborhood, she would run from door to door along with the older kids. She walked the whole way and never complained. When we got home from my parents house (about 2 miles away), this is what we found in the back seat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
FYI, the three fairies call her Rose short for Briar Rose when they are living in the cottage! I LOVE that movie! I should have bought this really ADORABLE angel costume for Abbie that I found at DI, but she is so chubby I wasn't sure it would fit. There was no size on it.:-(
I love seeing the kids have so much fun too. That's what makes it the most fun for me. I think that's why we need to have kids - so the holidays keep on being tons of fun. We have all these little people to bring excitement!
The makeshift ghost is really funny! It works, though - he looks like a ghost. :)
Post a Comment