10 November 2008

Ode to my honey.

Okay. I guess it's not really an 'ode', but it sounded better than 'saying-great-things-about-my honey.'

It was Matt's birthday on Saturday and we went to the football game together to cheer for his all time favorite team. I had a lot of fun with him. I want him and everyone else to know how much I love him. Here are some wonderful things about Matt.

*He is a positive person.
*He is a very hard worker and doesn't quit until what he's working on is done.
*He does funny things to make me laugh (I will keep exactly what, to myself.)
*He is willing to provide for our family.
*He is a lovely person, inside and out.
*He loves his kids and wants them to succeed.
*He is willing to help me with household chores.
*I can tell him how I am feeling and get honest feedback.
*He likes to have fun.
*He has a strong testimony and helps keep me focused.
*He is charitable.
*He can fix almost anything.
*He is dependable.
*He lets me sleep in (sometimes).
*He lets me mow the lawn when I'm pregnant.
*He can talk to anyone and makes friends easily.
*He helps me remember things that I would have forgotten because of my mom brain.
*He's an all around good guy who is trying to live his life with no regrets.

So there you have it. I love Matt so much and I am so grateful for the blessing he is in my life. I couldn't have asked for a better husband, father to our kids and friend.

3 comments:

big8smiley said...

It's an ode.

I'm happy that you are so happy in your relationship. :) Matt is a good guy, I agree with you.

The Nelsons said...

yay for matt. :) he IS a good guy. happy late birthday!

Shnopa said...

I'm glad you and Matt have each other. I think you are both great people and I love you both (and your sweet kids) very much.