31 January 2008

Picture Favorites

I decided to add some picture favorites from our stash. Enjoy.


We went sledding in December with my family. Katie LOVED going down the hill with her daddy. He would take her down and the drag her back up the hill. By the time they got to the top of the hill, she was squashed to the bottom half of the sled, but she still has a smile on her face!
Katie on a dress up day. This was Jacob's old Halloween costume when he was two.

Jacob's first fishing trip with Dad up at Lily Lake in August 2007. He even was able to catch a fish or two. He loved going (even if the picture shows pure boredom) and is looking forward to this years trip!


Easter egg hunt at Michelle's house.



I tried to take Katie's picture but she's at the stage where as soon as she sees the camera, she stops what she's doing and comes to get me or the camera. Lovely.



I love this picture! It was Ashley's b-day party. I told her to smile and this is the best she could come up with. So much for giving a kid instructions!



Jacob was VERY proud and excited for this day. His graduation from Preschool.



This picture speaks for itself.



Ashley set up her little reading area. It is complete with a comfy blanket a.k.a. towel, snacks and someone to read to.



Jacob's b-day party in August. He thought these cupcakes were the bomb! I aim to please!



I think this pic is so funny! Ashley was quiet in her room for a very long time. When she came out, this was the product of her work. She had quietly been putting on every single shirt that she owns with her pj shirt on top. The outfit was complete with the tucking in of ALL the shirts.

6 comments:

big8smiley said...

These are some REALLY CUTE pictures. :) I love the spiderman cupcakes and the grand finale with Ashley being fat. Thanks for sharing. :)

Lisa said...

Cute kids! They sure bring a lot of laughs and fun.

Growing-up-walker said...

I Love It!!!! Your kids are so cute! I bet you guys have so much fun. Dave and I are excited to start memories like that with our kids.

Blue Eyes said...

Cathy,
You pictures are so cute. My favorite is Katies costume. It is adorable. She is such a beautiful little girl. Those eyes...so pretty. Love to see your blog!!

Amy

melissabastow said...

Your kids are funny cute....ok, that sounded rude, but really that's a good thing!! Like they are super cute kids, but instead of the same smiley pictures over and over, they show their personalities. I love that! Instead of those blogs that you see where all the kids are perfectly dressed and smiling sweetly, and you wonder whether or not they do anything funny, or if their mom's are just very perfectionistic. So yeah...funny cute - I swear it's a compliment! My fave picture is the one of Ashley on her birthday. Except I couldn't let Hannah see it, or she'd be completely envious of the awesome fairy outfit!!

Cynthia said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. It's always fun to see the day to day things that everyone does. I agree with Renee' the best was the last with Ashley's super puff. Very funny. It's the spontaneous things that the kids do that is the most fun.