Hah! I'll be calling them lady lumps from now on. I hate getting weighed at the doctor's office. (happened yesterday) I swear it always shows ten more pounds than my home scale. Do they adjust the scale on purpose to make me panic? And then the male nurse has the nerve to say beforehand "Hmm, lets see if I can guess your weight." You'd better not tell me your guess, buster, or I'll "guess" your age!
I sometimes call chicken breasts "chicken boobs". I said it one day and Ethan said, "You mean chicken lady lumps?" Yeah. That's what I meant. Frankly, after 5 kids I would have to say lady flaps.
You all make me bust a gut. I am laughing my flaps off! I like to say I enjoy being a woman, simply because I would rather have lady flaps (which can be contained) than a man flap bouncing everywhere I go.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, Cathy you totally crack me up!!! Thanks for the pick me up!
Hah! I'll be calling them lady lumps from now on.
I hate getting weighed at the doctor's office. (happened yesterday) I swear it always shows ten more pounds than my home scale. Do they adjust the scale on purpose to make me panic? And then the male nurse has the nerve to say beforehand "Hmm, lets see if I can guess your weight." You'd better not tell me your guess, buster, or I'll "guess" your age!
Thanks for giving me a pick. This is a hard one . . . . hm . . . I just can't make a decision.
On a different note, The Office sure was funny last night!
I'm pretty sure this post could rank up there with the scandal of so many of my own posts! LOL! I bet Matt doesn't mind those - ehem - lady lumps.
I sometimes call chicken breasts "chicken boobs". I said it one day and Ethan said, "You mean chicken lady lumps?" Yeah. That's what I meant. Frankly, after 5 kids I would have to say lady flaps.
You all make me bust a gut. I am laughing my flaps off! I like to say I enjoy being a woman, simply because I would rather have lady flaps (which can be contained) than a man flap bouncing everywhere I go.
Post a Comment