It makes me sad to see how fast he is growing. He is looking older and acting older. He was so excited to start school and see his friends. I am happy for him but I really didn't want summer to end. I loved having all the kids home!
26 August 2009
Jacob's first day of school!
I waited to post Jacob's first day of school picture until Ashley's first day of school but I now realize that was dorky. Anywhoo, here is Jacob's first of shcool picture.

It makes me sad to see how fast he is growing. He is looking older and acting older. He was so excited to start school and see his friends. I am happy for him but I really didn't want summer to end. I loved having all the kids home!
Ash and Katie had to get in on the picture taking fun!
It makes me sad to see how fast he is growing. He is looking older and acting older. He was so excited to start school and see his friends. I am happy for him but I really didn't want summer to end. I loved having all the kids home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, dorky . . . but still cute. :) I love seeing kids all spiffed up for their first day!
Post a Comment