Playing "princess" with friends.
Swimming, swimming, swimming.
Getting older.... :(
Making mom laugh.
Eating lots and lots of popsicles. And gardening (in the background).
Making memories with each other.
Taking pictures of my handsome husband. Okay, it was for his passport, but still...
Enjoying nature. Jacob found this leaf with water collected inside and brought it to me so I could see. I LOVE that my kids enjoy the small things. It helps me enjoy the small things too.
Picking raspberries.
I just had to include this next video for funny sake. It makes me laugh every time I watch it. Wyatt wanted so bad to slide like Jacob. He tried lots and lots of times.
Other summer happenings:
*Camping with Boy Scouts (Matt)
*Painting a pretty pink room for Katie.
*Lawn mowing and lots of weeding.
*Ripping half my toenail off (my own stupidity)
*Spraining my toe on my other foot just a day later (again, stupidity)
*Bear Lake.... coming WOOHOO!!
*Waiting with great anticipation for the peach stand to open.
*Fun with family friends.
*Getting ready for two kids in school (weird)
*Trying to figure out how to kill fire ants and their babies (any suggestions?)
*Lots of lazy days laughing together.
*Lots of lazy days fighting together. (comes with the package I'm afraid :)
*Eating lots of yummy summer fruit.
I love having my kids home even though sometimes, I mean a lot of times, okay I really mean at least once every day, I feel like life is complete chaos, I wouldn't have it any other way and I don't look forward to having half of them gone to school. Here's to another summer flying by.

7 comments:
looks like lots of fun! summer time is a good time. your pool looks so fun!
I had to watch that sliding video clip a couple times, just so I could laugh again. That was great!
Fire ants? I didn't think they had migrated into Utah yet. If so, I would hire a professional to get rid of them. They're tough little buggers.
Sounds like you've had a great summer. We would've had a better one if I hadn't been morning sick all summer. Nonetheless, I enjoyed reading about yours. I also think the sliding video is funny. He obviously doesn't realize that if you grab hold of the pool, you won't slide.
I love the fun summer pics. Is Jacob ever NOT doing something active? He's such a sport-o. I think my favorite picture is the one of Matt looking like a gun-totin' terrorist.
I just came to your blog and saw this post for the 2nd time! I thought I commented the first time, but obviously it got overlooked. SORRY! Anyway, I love the pictures and especially the video! I'm surprised Jacob doesn't hurt his little bony bum when he jumps into the pool like that. It's cute to watch him be so DARING!
It sound like you guys had ton of fun in summer, I enjoyed reading about yours. I also think the sliding video is funny.
___________________
Vince
Instant loans at an attractive low rates
Post a Comment