

This is Katie after she fell asleep when she was SUPPOSED to be finishing her dinner. She lined up three chairs, making a bed for herself. Since the weather has been warm, she can't last a whole day without zonking out at about 7. Anywho...... She was outside riding her bike when I called her in for dinner. I said to her, "Are you ready to fill your tummy Katie?" She promptly stopped on her bike, stuck her hand down the front of her swimsuit, felt her tummy and said, "my tummy is cold." Then she continued riding her bike. I believe I need to teach my kids proper English.
3 comments:
She must've had one heck of a fun day! That does NOT look comfortable. Kids really can sleep anywhere. :)
That is hilarious. It's funny that she would put so much effort into having a place to fall asleep. You'd think she would just go lay down on the couch or something.
Kids at her age do the funniest things. I like the tummy thing too. She's such a cute little girl. But you already know that!!
Post a Comment