
Isn't this the sweetest little sleeping face you ever did see? Well, let me tell you a story. Enter, the blanket basket!

See that container? This is the center of our story. A few nights ago, Matt and I stayed up late to visit with each other. As we are visiting in the kitchen, Ashley comes walking out of her bedroom. I ask her where she is going. No answer. She goes into the front room and approaches said basket/container (it holds some of our extra blankets). Matt follows her and asks her if she's cold. No answer. She takes the blanket off that was sitting on top. Opens up the lid and pulls her pants down!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Matt quickly pulls her pants back up and guides her to the correct seat so she can relieve herself and off to bed she went. Not even remembering what happened the following day. Lucky we were still up! Gotta love kids.
6 comments:
That is hilarious!!! I would have been rolling on the floor!! Too funny!
So did you check in the box to see if she's done this before? I remember Carrie did something similar as a kid, but I think it would be a lot less cute if she were to do it now...
I think that's very funny. It's lucky you two were sitting right there to direct her to the right spot. That reminds me of a time when I was helping Hazel brush her teeth when she was half asleep. She turned around and spit on the floor. Kids are dangerous when they are asleep.
I'm glad you saved the blankets. You would have wondered why your blankets were all of a sudden stinking. That's hilarious!
Wow. Disaster averted. That just goes to show how important it is for moms and dad to stay up late and talk once in a while.
That is so funny! I can't believe she was so deep in her sleepwalk to not even wake up when you guys talked to her! Thank goodness she was directed to the right seat. That would have been really gross.
Post a Comment