14 October 2008
Holy Moly Catchatoli!
This morning, I dropped Jacob off at school. On the way home from dropping him off, I saw something in the middle of the road close to his school. I was curious as to what it was so I slowed down to get a better look. As I got closer, I thought it looked like our camera bag. Dazed and confused, I decided to pull over and go get it to see exactly what it was. I was sure it wasn't what I thought it was because I was several blocks away from our house. Nonetheless, I ran into the road, picked it up and went to the sidewalk to prove myself right. I unzipped the case and to my surprise, it WAS our camera! At this point, I got back in the car and for a while, went through different scenarios in my mind. I called Matt and told him what had happened and he remembered that he had left it on the back bumper last night and forgot to bring it in. I'm surprised it stayed on the bumper as long as it did and also, that it didn't get scrunched by the multiple people that drove in that very spot after me. In the words of Napoleon Dynamite, "Lucky!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Holy Moly is right! I can't believe you would notice and recognize it as yours as you passed it. That is "sweet".
WOW! You must be meant to have that camera! Stuff like that is so crazy to me. I'm glad you got it instead of just wondering what on earth happened to your camera and it's gone.
It's a good thing Matt didn't leave it on the shocks or pegs. It would've been a goner.
Post a Comment