18 August 2008

Whale watching anyone?

I thought I would post myself for all to see. Enjoy. If you are afraid of this picture, I really don't know what else to tell you. I have had my picture taken with all the kids right before I'm due so we can see just how large I got. Besides, it's always fun to see the before (baby in belly) and after (baby out of belly) pictures. Hopefully my body will be different from this in a week. I never thought I would look forward to a flabby belly but admittedly, I do.

3 comments:

big8smiley said...

Nice one. For one thing, a whale wouldn't fit in that shirt.

I think it's so odd to see myself at the end of my pregnancy and think that inside of that belly is a perfectly formed little baby with hair, eyelashes, fingernails, etc. It looks just like it will when we see it, only it is all curled up inside. Amazing!

Naomi said...

So awesome! I feel like my babies do "the superman" position inside my belly. You look great- smiling, happy, and such a great mama. I hope all goes well with the delivery!
:)
Naomi

Juli said...

You look fabulous! I wish I looked that great when I was 9 months prego! So are you having a boy or girl? Do you know what the name will be? You may have told me already, but I seem to have forgotten. I'm excited for you! Good luck and let me know how everything goes!!!