I think this picture is HILARIOUS! Here's an explanation. Katie's favorite thing to do this day was to get in and out of the pool. She did fine getting in but to get out, she would slide on her belly until her hands touched the ground and then just flop the rest of her body out. I decided I needed to capture that in a pic so I waited until she did it again and snapped. I got a perfect shot I think!
21 July 2008
Who wants to go for a dip?
I think this picture is HILARIOUS! Here's an explanation. Katie's favorite thing to do this day was to get in and out of the pool. She did fine getting in but to get out, she would slide on her belly until her hands touched the ground and then just flop the rest of her body out. I decided I needed to capture that in a pic so I waited until she did it again and snapped. I got a perfect shot I think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment