01 April 2008

Valentine's Day and Easter, clumped into one!

I was going through my pictures and as good as my intentions were, I did not get the last two holidays posted. So here they are in all their glory! It is a tradition in our family that the kids wake up on Valentine's Day with a small bag of surprise candy. It's always fun to see how excited they are and also how much candy they can stuff in their mouths before mom has had enough!

If you could hear Katie talking in this picture, you might hear (in a gruff voice), "CANDY! CANDY! CANDY!!!"

I love my kids!


Jacob couldn't figure out how to use the wire egg holder to color his eggs so he just used the hand dipping method. The problem was, he would dip his whole hand and the egg. You can see the start of the disaster in these pictures.


And here's the final product! His hand, not the egg... This was Saturday, the day before Easter. Below are the kids with their baskets Easter morning. Again, more candy gorging.



2 comments:

Growing-up-walker said...

You guys have so much fun. Your kids are absolutly addorable. I love it! Holidays are so much more fun with kids. I can't wait to have more.

Oh, by the way how are you feeling?

Juli said...

Katie looks so much like you in that easter pic. It looks like you guys had a fun easter. And that's a really cute idea for valentines day. I might have to borrow that idea from you in the future!