
Ashley took great care to get Katie all buckled into the baby stroller. I quickly snapped the picture and then reprimanded both of them. Sitting in the doll stroller is a "no" at our house...... But it was still cute.

I love to go in and check on the kids after they have fallen asleep and have a glimpse of what they were doing right before they slipped off into dreamland!

Our lovely child! Unbeknownst to me, she had a heyday with the syrup. Used it all as clothing decorations!
2 comments:
LOL! Isn't it sometimes hard to repremand our kids for something they are not supposed to do when they look so darn cute and funny? That is a way cute picture.
I love the picture of your son! Sometimes I will hear Kimball grabbing stuff from his crib. Kids make me laugh.
Don't you love all of the messes? What cute picture. They never can seem to avoid spilling everywhere can they?.
HOw are you feeling these days, friend? I'm feeling rather disgusting. :) I forgot what I was going to say all of a sudden. Oh, yes, Greta did have help from Daddy gathering eggs at the egg hunt. What gave that away? ;-)
Post a Comment