
So I have never really thought about things that people might not know about me so if you already know some of these things, sorry....I'm just not that exciting.
#1 I love to garden. I really love making our yard look nice and I love to see the plants that I have planted, flourish. This year, our garden was mayhem. Our plants grew so big it was very difficult to even harvest the veggies. Each year is a learning experience I suppose.
#2 I like to get rid of things. I don't like to have clutter in my house so I think sometimes I might go a little overboard but I do like to have things clutter-free.
#3 I am a candy-a-holic. Something I am trying desperately to fix. I don't like that about myself.
#4 I want to be a called missionary. When I was younger, I thought it would be so scary to serve a mission but as I've gotten older, gained a testimony for myself and figured out what you do on a mission, it really makes me excited for the day that I can go out and serve in that way.
#5 I desperately need a new wardrobe. I have "mom dressing syndrome"....bad! Don't get me wrong. I don't wear the high-pocket-big-rumpus-plus-tapered jeans or the always-have-a-melvin-plus-tapered jeans, it's just the casual, t-shirt and jeans every day look. I really want to change the way I dress to be a little more mature but I am having a difficult time finding a good time to actually go without kids. I also have a hard time when I go to the store because I'm always drawn to the same things. How do I break free! ARGH!
#6 I feel like I'm losing my memory. I have a hard time remembering words sometimes and sometimes I just lose my train of thought, mid-thought. I really think it's because I'm not working my brain. I really regret not going to school after I got married and hope that one day I can go and get a degree. In the meantime, I would like to enroll in some community classes or something to keep my brain strong.
Hopefully you learned something about me today that you otherwise would not have known!
#1 I love to garden. I really love making our yard look nice and I love to see the plants that I have planted, flourish. This year, our garden was mayhem. Our plants grew so big it was very difficult to even harvest the veggies. Each year is a learning experience I suppose.
#2 I like to get rid of things. I don't like to have clutter in my house so I think sometimes I might go a little overboard but I do like to have things clutter-free.
#3 I am a candy-a-holic. Something I am trying desperately to fix. I don't like that about myself.
#4 I want to be a called missionary. When I was younger, I thought it would be so scary to serve a mission but as I've gotten older, gained a testimony for myself and figured out what you do on a mission, it really makes me excited for the day that I can go out and serve in that way.
#5 I desperately need a new wardrobe. I have "mom dressing syndrome"....bad! Don't get me wrong. I don't wear the high-pocket-big-rumpus-plus-tapered jeans or the always-have-a-melvin-plus-tapered jeans, it's just the casual, t-shirt and jeans every day look. I really want to change the way I dress to be a little more mature but I am having a difficult time finding a good time to actually go without kids. I also have a hard time when I go to the store because I'm always drawn to the same things. How do I break free! ARGH!
#6 I feel like I'm losing my memory. I have a hard time remembering words sometimes and sometimes I just lose my train of thought, mid-thought. I really think it's because I'm not working my brain. I really regret not going to school after I got married and hope that one day I can go and get a degree. In the meantime, I would like to enroll in some community classes or something to keep my brain strong.
Hopefully you learned something about me today that you otherwise would not have known!

4 comments:
What about the other 5 facts? Are there still more to come? Maybe I'm just reading this prematurely. :) I'll look for your other fun stuff later.
Ok, I read the other ones too. Pretty good! I was too quick for you!
That's funny about the mom wardrobe thing! I'm the same way, but my wardrobe also includes many hoodies (one is from college and has so many holes that people look at me like I'm homeless - - but it's SO comfy!!!) I have to agree on the brain thing too - I like to blame it on my kids though. I swear I've gotten dumber with each baby I've had. Maybe kids steal brain cells while they're forming....and if that's the case my future children are going to be idiots because I have no brain cells left to give!! :)
I totally just forgot what I was going to type to you on this. Are you going to be watching the game tomorrow against Utah? And have you been able to find any other clothes so you can break free of your t-shirt and jeans tradition? We'll have to go shopping again soon.
Post a Comment