12 April 2010

Finally what you ALL have been waiting for....

Turns out I was doing all the right things with that teeny-tiny card (in size, Melissa!) I just hadn't pushed it in far enough...... silly me.

Here are some pics to enjoy. Life at the Nelson house.....

One morning I woke up to this. Very nifty idea kids!


Our neighbors, the Parker's, were given the opportunity to babysit some pygmy goats until they were sold. While they had the goats I was asked every day, multiple times a day, if we could go see the goats yet. I must admit, they were very cute!!





Abbie is in a lovely phase of mischievousness lately. At least she didn't dip her hand in the toilet before unrolling all that paper gold! By the way, that bread was thrown in the trash after this episode.


Kids picnic after church one Sunday. They thought it was the coolest invention ever to make a "hut" like that.


Girls pretending to be women. Let's face it ladies... you're not a woman until you can shave heaven forbid.


Annual Easter egg hunt with Zelma. Tons of fun. Too bad Jessica was getting sick and the family had to leave early. :(


I know you're wondering how I just happened to get all three of the older kids with the best looking picture faces ever. I wish I could blame it on my mad photography skills but alas, it was the sun.


Abbie getting into the spirit!


This is a typical picture of Ashley's attitude towards animals. If I would allow any animal in our home, I'm sure by now we'd have 20. No thank you!


Ashley and Katie were playing quietly in Katie's room. I opened the door to find this on the floor. I thought it was hilarious! And what outfit wouldn't be complete without an umbrella up your nose I mean... c'mon!


Matt took the older three kids to the blue & white game that BYU holds pretty much every year. They all had a blast! I don't know what is more cool, being on the actual field with the football players or gorging yourself with game day hot dogs.




And that is the last 2 months in a nutshell. We have been fairly un-busy and it has been really nice. Spring break was awesome. We didn't do anything spectacular but it was just nice to not be on any time constraints with the kids for a whole week. Now getting back into the schedule... that is the challenge. I think more for me than for them.

Hope I didn't disappoint. If I did, feel free to go have yourself a bowl of ice cream.

4 comments:

The Nelsons said...

Not a shred of disappointment here! Loved it!

melissabastow said...

Can I have ice cream anyway? Even though pictures of pygmy goats will win me over any time.

big8smiley said...

Nice pictures. I like the first one the best. It's cute that they were all so happy to be coloring by the light of the fridge. Were they trying to be inconspicuous by not turning on the light?

This morning I found my kids downstairs in the theater room with the door closed. They were sitting nicely together and watching "Life". Funny.

Shnopa said...

I really like the guy with the purple dress and an umbrella up his nose. Kids are so funny most of the time. I'm glad you got your camera issue worked out. You got some great pics!!