15 February 2010

Fun times.

I was finally able to go snowboarding with Matt again. The last time we went, Ashley was a baby. So pretty much about 5 years. Jacob also went with us. This was his second time going since getting his board for Christmas from Santa. We all had so much fun!! Nathan wanted to come with us and we all had a blast together. It snowed about that hard (in the pictures) pretty much the whole time we were up there. Cold, but still fun.


This picture looks like it's missing someone........... JESSICA!!! Maybe we'll catch you next time.


Actually, Nathan had both his feet strapped in and was slowly sliding down the mountain. I thought it was kind of funny...

4 comments:

The Nelsons said...

Maybe indeed. :)

melissabastow said...

Snowboarding scares me....but you already know my level of coordination.

big8smiley said...

That looks...cold. But I'm sure you all had a good time! That will be a great memory for Jacob, going with his parents.

Maria Olson said...

Looks like fun! I have never been snowboarding or skiing, but admire those that can. How great to have something fun to do with your kids.