23 October 2009

time

Doesn't look much like a baby anymore does she?

Having kids, and especially now having four that are busy, busy, busy...time flies! It really makes me realize how precious time is.
I worry often if I have taught my kids the things they need to know to make good decisions.
If I have shown them and continue to show them how much I love them.
I worry that I am too hard on them.
I wonder what choices they make when I am not there to see.
I hope I have done enough for them so far.
I can't believe Jacob will be 8. Did I ever think about myself having an 8-year old? Not really.
I pray just about every night that I will have an open mind to direct my children to learn the most important things. I want them to be happy and to be contributing people. I want them to be better than me. I love my family. Being a mother of four small kids is hard no doubt but I am a changed person because of it. So yes, time flies. What am I going to do with that time?

1 comment:

big8smiley said...

Very typical. I think (or hope) that we all worry about the same things as parents. You are doing a great job as a mother. I think your kids are very responsible, kind, thoughtful, and CUTE. :)