27 March 2009

Things people probably don't want to know about me.

Tonight, we had a double date with Matt's sister and her husband. We were eating dinner when the timer rang for dessert to be checked. While Matt and I were in the back yard, (we were making dutch oven dessert....mmmmm!) the phone rang. Obviously, we didn't answer it, we were outside. Matt's sister didn't answer it so it went to the answering machine. Little did they know the surprise message that they would hear because they were privileged enough to have the volume up on the answering machine. Here's the message "Hi Cathy, it's ______, I'm assuming that you got the email for the birthday party tomorrow, I just wanted to make absolutely sure that you knew, it's at ten. I also was calling to see if your breast infection went away. Call me back, love you, bye." Kelly about choked on his steak I'm sure!! And for the record, yes, I did have an infection and yes, it is gone.

6 comments:

The Nelsons said...

glad to hear you're all well now. :)

melissabastow said...

Ha ha. At least the Bishop wasn't over or something.

Lisa said...

Look at the bright side...at least it wasn't a urinary tract infection, or even worse, a vaginal yeast infection. That's very funny.

big8smiley said...

. . . and THAT's why you need to ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!! LOL, that's awesome.

Hannah said...

Ha ha! I can just see Kelly's eyes BULGING in shock!!!

Growing-up-walker said...

Ah ha ha ha! That is too funny. You've gotta love those moments. ;) Glad to hear your infection is gone.