I know what some of you are thinking. Cathy is perfect. Well, contrary to popular belief, I am not. Here is proof...
I have to admit. Even amidst the struggles of teaching a five year old little boy the things he should know in life, Jacob is a very good and loving boy! Several times each day he will stop what he is doing, come in to me, give me a hug and say, "I love you mom!" So tonight, I was relaxing on the couch and he was sitting by me. He gave me a big hug and said, "I love you." I gave him a big hug back, looked him in the eye and said, "I love you too, Jacob." He looked and me and said, "Your breath stinks." Lovely. Right when we are having a happy mom and son moment, he has to come out with that. What else can you expect when you have sourdough pancakes and a glass of milk for dinner?! Sheesh.

3 comments:
LOL No one is perfect. However, if all you can do to prove you are not perfect is having your little boy be honest with you, well....you could do worse.
That's cute. Kids are so honest it hurts.
wellll... Cathy.... I was going to say something about your breath, but since Jacob has already taken care of that...
Hahah, Just kidding. That is too funny. Kids are very honest, sometimes to a flaw. (our flaws)
Post a Comment