09 November 2007

Happy Halloween

When I was trying to take a picture of the kids for Halloween, Katie didn't want her picture taken so we had to place her in the picture right before I shot it. I would tell Jacob and Ashley to hold still and smile and then we would put Katie in. I would quickly tell the kids to say 'cheese' and every time I did, Jacob would start jumping while saying cheese. EVERY TIME! I finally gave up.
The picture choice was either the first, or this one. I ultimately decided that I would like the one with Katie's face and Jacob suspended in the air. But we had to keep both just to remind us of what a wonderful picture taking experience this was!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Those are GREAT pics. I love the orange legs on Katie. Halloween pictures are always a challenge. Everyone is so excited they can't hold still long enough for a good shot of everyone.