01 November 2007

Sea World

This is a cave you can go into at Sea World to supposedly see what a Polar Bear's cave looks like. When you are going in to the cave, you can't see all the way through it and Jacob and Ashley were convinced there was a real bear in there. They have bear noises playing on speakers. I had to walk all the way through just to prove there was no bear. So when we were taking the picture, it was right in the middle of when there were loud bear noises and as you can tell, they didn't like that too much!

Katie intrigued by the dirt at Sea World. Who knew THAT'S what she would like there.

These were at the tide pools at Sea World. They have tons of Star Fish in there that the kids can pick up and look at. Jacob and Ashley thought it was really cool to hold them and watch their little tentacles.



1 comment:

melissabastow said...

It's crazy how old your baby is!! It's been a year since I've seen her, so in my mind she's still like 6 months old! You're kids are all super cute, and it looks like you guys have had tons of fun! I'm jealous! I'm excited for you to have a blog though!! Then I can totally spy on your without you even knowing.... ha ha!!